Ludwig LAP16HH Atlas Pro Hi-Hat Stand.
A new, highly-advanced approach to playing stability has arrived. The Atlas Pro Hi-Hat’s state-of-the art features allow it to perform with rock-solid reliance, eliminating annoying movement that interferes with precise play.
– Centroid 3-point stability system (Patent Pend.): Elevates the rear portion of the foundation plate, creating a functioning tripod with the stand’s heavy, double-braced legs. This creates additional room for multiple pedal set-ups and seamless double-pedal play.
– Aerodisc Bottom Cymbal Tilter (Patent Pend.): A unique, revolving approach allowing the player to position the bottom hat cymbal to any angle and lock it in place.
– Easy Break-Down: At the center of the Centriod system is our locking inclined foundation plate, which breaks down easily for worry-free transport.
– Progressive Action Linkage: Progressively transfers from speed to power as the pedal moves through the stroke, allowing for quick response and unmatched feel and control against the closed hi hats.
– Infinitely adjustable Footboard Angle
– SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
– Full Range adjustable spring tension: Six Points of tension for optimum feel.
– Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
– Rotatable Base Legs
– Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
– Nylon lined tubing to eliminate stand noise
– Modern-Classic footboard design with removable toe stop: CAD Designed and Optimized for a perfect balance of light weight and high strength.
– 1.25/1/.75″ Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.