Ludwig LAC14FP Atlas Classic Bass Drum Pedal.
– Comes standard with two Drive Belts: Includes Chain and Adjustable Length Strap drive options
– Fully adjustable: Customize feel and position with footboard angle, beater angle, and spring tension adjustments
– Lightweight Aluminum cam and beater clamp: For reduced rotation weight and improved stroke.
– Tri-Felt ‘red stripe’ beater: Made of medium-density felt for punchy attack and full sound, with lightweight aluminum hub, stainless steel shaft, and laser-engraved “Atlas” beater cap
– Stainless-Steel Drive Shaft: Machine tooled for precise rotation and easy adjustability.
– Monarch dual-chain Drive Cam: Delivers smooth, fluid action without sacrificing power.
– Bearing-Pivotal Spring Adjustment: Ball bearings support for both ends of the spring decreases resistance in each stroke for maximum speed and increased spring life.
– SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
– Maintenance-free Bronze sleeve bearings: Positioned in the heel of the footboard for durability and smooth action
– Modern-Classic footboard design with removable toe stop: CAD Designed and Optimized for a perfect balance of light weight and high strength.
– Included Atlas drum key with storage clip on the baseplate
– Multi-Positioning Hoop Clamp: A non-marring clip that adjusts to the diameter of the drum for less damage to the hoop.
– Wire Frame base for lightweight and foldability