The PRODIPE GUITARS ST83RA series follows the greatest tradition of SOLID BODY guitar manufacture.
The best craftsmen for an unmatched result:
• a good density basswood body,
• a neck in vintage varnished maple,
• a rosewood fingerboard for a warmer, less percussive sound.
We have also chosen to fit ALNICO V pickups, and a set of nickel-coated D’ADDARIO 9-42 strings for an exceptional result in this price range.
ALNICO V pickups are made with an aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy, which offers several advantages :
• Lower magnetic field than a ceramic pickup, for optimum string vibration giving more sustain.
• Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups contain 6 separate magnets. This allows us to choose the perfect configuration for each string during manufacture, thus achieving better balance.
• The aluminium-nickel-cobalt alloy is also ideal for a palette of warm, full, precise sounds.
• Finally, the pickup configuration of the ST83RA range comprises a double coil pickup and two single coils; the double pickup provides a high output level, ideal for heavy saturations and without parasite sound.